Team Ninja today released a new update for the Nioh 2 Complete Edition. We’ll have all the details about this patch on February 10th.
The Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition Update 1.25.1 is now available for download, for PC Steam. Today’s update fixes a few bugs, read all of them in the patch notes below.
Nioh 2 Patch Notes 1.25.1
- The confirmation button can now be changed from “Controls”
- Fixed an issue where the lock-on target would switch when the mouse was moved, even if the “Move Camera/Switch Lock-On Target” setting was changed to an option other than “Move Mouse” in “Keyboard & Mouse Settings”.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse sensitivity could become so high that it became impossible to change the settings
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented the selection of certain resolutions and caused the game screen to be cut off due to the Windows settings
- Fixed an issue which made the game prone to crashing in certain environments
※ If the game repeatedly crashes in a specific place, please try the following:
Right-click on “Nioh 2 Complete Edition” in the Steam client ⇒ “Properties” ⇒ “Local File” ⇒ “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when displaying the descriptions of equipment special effects.
- Alleviated the issue where the frame rate tended to drop when “Effect Quality” was set to “High” in “Graphics Settings”.
※We are continuing to investigate and address this issue
- Reduced the tendency for the game to run slowly when certain attacks hit the walls
- Fixed an issue that caused black bars to appear on the left and right sides of the screen during multiplayer on ultra-wide monitors.