Hello Games has released a new update for No Man’s Sky today. We have the full patch notes for this update on February 21th.
The No Man’s Sky Hotfix Update 2.31 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.31
- Fixed a rare softlock in the final stage of the Starbirth mission.
- Fixed an issue where players who reloaded after completing the Starbirth mission but before claiming the Living Ship could lose the ship.
- Fixed a rare mission problem where one of the later stages of the Starbirth mission would fail to find an appropriate star system.
- Fixed a series of problems that could occur when trying to begin the Starbirth mission on the other side of a portal.
- Fixed a console-only issue that caused grass colours to change. (This issue was present on PC experimental, but was fixed before the full release of 2.3 on PC.)
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to claim a distress beacon as a starship when seeking a second Living Ship.
- Fixed a number of crashes when loading savegames that had a distress beacon as a starship.
- Fixed a crash related to loading the cockpit space map.