Today, November 30, a new update for No Man’s Sky has been released. The update contains mostly only bug fixes and improvements.
No Man’s Sky Beyond Update 2.22 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. This Update includes only bug fixes.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 2.22
- Fixed an issue where some HUD markers could stop working after warping.
- Fixed an issue where planetary charts could be acquired for free.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to get out of the Terrain Manipulator Create Mode.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with the Personal Refiner in first person.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ships to float above the ground when starting a new game.
- Fixed an issue that could remove discoveries from the savegame when joining players in other galaxies.
- Fixed an issue that caused ships to be the wrong price when purchased after ignoring the cargo transfer warning.
- Fixed an issue that caused black holes to always send player to the Euclid galaxy.
- Fixed a rare freighter-related crash.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from joining multiplayer groups on PS4 which had been formed in game.
- Fixed an issue which caused the HUD to scale incorrectly on XBox One X when running in high performance mode.
- Fixed a console only softlock when interacting with some NPCs.
- Fixed a console only issue which prevented Multi-tool inventories from saving.
- Fixed a rare multiplayer crash on consoles.
- Fixed a console only issue where some compass markers could stop working after warping.