Today Oddworld Inhabitants released a small update for Oddworld Soulstorm. We’ll have all the details about the patch on April 9.
The Oddworld Soulstorm Update 1.06 is now available for download, for all platforms. On the PS5, the file size is 373MB.
- PS5 Version: 1.060.000
- PS4 Version: 1.06
Oddworld Soulstorm Patch Notes 1.06 | April 9
- Improvements to cover in The Blimp (more to come here)
- Prevented the player being able to loop around in Phat Station and get stuck
- Abe now connects to monkey bars much more reliably (more improvements coming here too)
- Fixed Mudokons occasionally being reluctant to enter lockers
- Fixed unresponsive Sligs after they’ve been on high alert
- Slap mines will now turn on/off as expected, whichever is closest to Abe when activated
- Streamer mode timer now stops when the game is paused or focus is elsewhere (PC)
- Fixed Stoopy and Alf occupying the same space during the cutscene at the end of The Ruins
- NPC AI Improvements (notes per PS4)
- UI Improvements (notes per PS4)
- Level Navigation Improvements (notes per PS4)