Blizzard has deployed a new Overwatch update on the test server (PTR). Many adjustments revolve around the new hero Baptiste, which is only a few days on the PTR available.
When the update with Baptiste will come to the Live Server, is currently unknown. Now the complete PTR patch notes.
Overwatch: PTR Patch Notes
- Biotic Launcher
- Can now be stopped from automatically reloading by switching the Automatic Reload option to OFF. This option defaults to ON
- Immortality Field
- Made significant changes to its visual appearance and sounds
- Frag Launcher
- Impact damage changed from 60 to 50
- Cost increased by 10%
Developer Comments: Since the recent increase of Frag Launcher’s damage output, Junkrat has been building his ultimate too quickly. We’re increasing the cost of his ultimate to balance this change with his increased damage-dealing capabilities.
- Particle Cannon
- Alternative Fire’s explosion radius changed to 2 meters, regardless of energy level
- Fixed a bug that allowed Baptiste’s Immortality Field to be placed under a payload
- Fixed a bug where Baptiste’s Immortality Field was not destroyed when run over by the payload
- Fixed a bug where Baptiste’s Immortality Field prevented death in out of bounds areas
- Fixed a bug that allowed Baptiste’s Biotic Launcher to heal through barriers
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist to not lose his upward jumping movement when using Rocket Punch while in the air
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist to not move while using Rocket Punch if he was recently knocked backed
- Fixed a bug where Junkrat’s Steel Trap didn’t make a sound when it landed
- Fixed a bug where Lúcio’s wall jump speed was lower than expected