After Path of Exile received the Major Update 3.6.0 Synthesis some hotfixes were released today. We will show you the patch notes for all hotfix updates on March 9th
- Fixed a bug that could cause “Vector<T> too long” or “Bad allocation” errors when changing areas.
- Fixed a common crash when that could occur when using Storm Burst.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Purifying Flame.
- Fixed a bug where the Mortal Conviction passive did not properly grant “50% less Mana Reserved”.
- Fixed a different instance crash with Purifying Flame.
- Fixed a bug where items were dropping in the Decayed Area in placed Memories.
- Fixed a bug where your checkpoint was not set at the correct Memory Stabiliser when you collapsed a placed Memory.
- Fixed an error that sometimes occurred on the login screen.
- Fixed various instance crashes that occurred during Betrayal encounters.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when entering the Memory Nexus.
- Fixed a bug where Premium Stash tabs did not accept fractional values for currency.
- Prevented the generation of two Synthesis Memories (Nexus tiles) which can crash when run.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
- Fixed a client crash.