Grinding Gear Games released a new update for Path of Exile today. We have the full patch notes on October 22.
The Path of Exile Update 1.65 can now be downloaded and installed. The download size on the PS4 is 542 MB. The update contains bug fixes and improvements for the Heist Update.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 1.65
- Reward Room Chests in Heists and Grand Heists can now contain Unique Contracts.
- The Twins and Death to Darnaw Unique Contracts can now be found in level 81 areas (previously 83 and 82 respectively).
- Traps in Heist encounters no longer activate during the Imminent Lockdown period. They will now only activate when Lockdown begins.
- Added information to the Contract UI screen and at the completion of a Heist to tell you if the area level of the Heist would be or was too low to grant Blueprint Reveals upon completion.
- You can now use the Instance Manager to create or join Rogue Harbour areas.
- Improved the location accuracy of Heist Patrol minimap icons.
- Removed an Agility vent in Mansion Heists which could connect to the wrong location.
- It is no longer possible to change your Hideout by talking to Helena in a map. This is to prevent unintentionally losing access to the map that you are currently in.
- The “Geared Up” achievement no longer requires a Rare or Unique item in the Trinket slot.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent The Twins encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where reward chests in Perception Jobs could be opened after lockdown.
- Fixed a bug where Heist Brooch modifiers which could duplicate rewards were not functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Blight and Metamorph Reward Room chests could contain no items in level 68 areas.
- Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed if multiple Rogue Allies attempted to complete the job at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed due to the Rogue Ally not using a vent to travel beyond the Heist door.
- Fixed a bug which could prevent a Rogue Ally from completing a Job if they had an undetonated Demolition bomb elsewhere in the area.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from re-entering the boss arena after beginning combat with Admiral Darnaw.
- Fixed a bug which could cause players to get stuck in Heist doors.
- Fixed a bug where Lever guards could be killed by sources other than a Rogue Ally.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.4 where the “Knockback direction is reversed” modifier on Empire’s Grasp unique gloves didn’t work.
- Fixed a bug where curses reflected back to you from Shackles of the Wretched unique gloves didn’t affect you.
- Fixed a bug where the Unseen Strike skill granted by The Hidden Blade unique dagger could trigger in town areas.
- Fixed a bug where items could drop in an inaccessible location in Burial Chambers Map.
- Fixed a bug causing Scorching Ray in the Tukohama encounter to be invisible if you had left the area and returned.
- Fixed a bug causing the visual height of Flame Wall to be inconsistent at varying elevation levels.
- Fixed a bug where Chimera Armour Set and Redeemer Armour Set looked different than when initially released.
- Fixed a bug causing Dragon Portal Effect, Blue Dragon Portal Effect and Devourer Portal Effect to be larger than intended in non-map areas.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when closing Path of Exile after changing your Renderer setting.