Grinding Gear Games released update 3.12.5b for Path of Exile today. We have all the information about the update on December 4.
The Path of Exile Update 1.68 is now available for all platforms. On the PS4, the download is 284 MB. Today’s patch adds support for events, an ability to override affinity settings, and there are a few bug fixes.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 1.68
- Added support for upcoming events.
- Added the ability to override affinity settings using “LS+Square” when transferring items to the Stash. This ignores Stash Affinities and places the item in the current Stash Tab you have open.
- Talismans which drop from the Ritual Ground Delve encounter now drop as a Rare item with higher-tier modifiers and with an anointment if in a monster level 68 or higher area.
- Fixed an issue where Atlas Jewellery could fail to drop from Delve chests if the area-level was too low. These chests no longer spawn below depth 65.
- Fixed an issue with Stash Affinities where it would still switch to a tab even if it was full and failed to place the item.
- Fixed an instance crash.
Source: Path of Exile