Update 3.9.2b for Path of Exile was released today. We have all the details for this update on January 20, 2020.
The Path of Exile Update 3.9.2b is now available for download. On Playstation 4 you have to download and install 610 MB. The size can vary depending on the platform.
Path of Exile Update 3.9.2b patch Notes 1.35
Console Specific Changes
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using a sextant.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while socketing a watchstone.
- Added the ability to create a new instance of Tane’s Laboratory.
- Improved performance of the on-demand texture streaming system. This should reduce the amount of black squares being displayed.
- Re-enabled the Convert Maps button in the Map Stash Tab.
- Monsters killed in Tane’s Laboratory are now removed after a short delay.
- Added additional quest information that displays when Watchstones drop.
- Elder Guardians that are occupying a Shaper Guardian Map now drop the corresponding Shaper Guardian Fragment in addition to their Elder Guardian Fragment.
- The Map Tier of The Vinktar Square unique map is now determined by the minimum item level of the Agnerod staves used in the vendor recipe.
- Reduced the area of effect and damage of The Purifier’s Weapon Throw.
- The Hungry Loop unique ring can no longer consume corrupted Support Gems.
- Improved performance when using Arctic Breath supported by Traps, Mines or Totems against large groups of monsters.
- Improved performance related to trail effects.
- Added 3D art for the unique sceptre The Black Cane.
- The NPCs in Karui Shores have been moved around slightly to more convenient positions.
- Added a Noticeboard and Event Noticeboard to the Karui Shores.
- The Karui Shores and Oriath now use the same public party list.
- Fixed a bug where the Monster pack size from the Booming Populace unique Ivory Watchstone didn’t apply to Maps.
- Fixed a bug where various Incursion resistance and energy shield modifiers were not affected by Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where Swift Affliction and Awakened Swift Affliction could support the same skill.
- Fixed a bug where Empower consumed by a Hungry Loop unique ring was providing double its intended effect.
- Fixed a bug where the “x% reduced Mana Reserved” Redeemer influence modifier was able to be on the same item as the same modifier from Shaper influence or Fossils.
- Fixed a bug where Terror of the Infinite Drifts’ Burrow skill could cause her to get stuck in terrain or leave the encounter area in Tane’s Laboratory.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to teleport to party members in Vaal Side Areas even if they didn’t have the correct quest flags.
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Golem monsters in Vaal Side Areas were dealing much higher damage than intended with some of their skills.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn behind the vault door in Vault Map, preventing the monsters from pathing to the Ichor Pump.
- Fixed a bug where various maps which contains Hideouts could sometimes get out of sync, preventing players from entering the map.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from entering areas near a Beyond encounter in the Azurite Mine.
- Fixed a bug that prevented removing Shaped Maps from the Map Stash Tab.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Perforate.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Barrage supported by Blastchain Mine Support which had the Void Emperor Blastchain Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur if the final Conqueror of the Atlas died just before their Meteor skill hit the ground.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when Brutus used his Hook skill.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using The Saviour unique item.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when making choices in the Betrayal Investigation board.