Another patch for Phasmophobia has arrived, Kinetic Games has released a game update. Below is the full list of adjustments made on September 21st.
The Phasmophobia Update 0.3.1.1 can now be downloaded and installed. When you open the Steam Launcher, the download should start automatically.
Phasmophobia Steam Patch Notes 0.3.1.1
- Removed the imgui.ini file check so you can now use Reshade again
- Removed the light cookie/ mask on the area light around you to make it easier to know when your flashlight is on
- The main menu music has now been moved to a boom box that you can click to mute the music
- Fixed an issue where the Jinn description was wrong
- Fixed a bug where the kitchen sink water wouldn’t become dirty when the ghost turned it on
- Fixed a bug where the keybinds would reset when loading into a game
- Fixed a bug where your journal keybind changes wouldn’t save
- Fixed a bug where you could hear muted players after they used the walkie talkie
- Fixed an issue where the ambient occlusion option was showing for VR players
- Fixed a bug where the connecting screen would stay after failing to connect to the server