Capcom has released a new update for Resident Evil Resistance. We have all information about this patch on July 16.
The Resident Evil Resistance Update 1.08 is now available for download for all platforms. Today’s update only fixes a few bugs and optimizations are made.
Resident Evil Resistance Patch Notes 1.08
- Resolved an issue where the effect of the Power Limiter Mod skill card did not reset correctly at the end of a match when included in the Mastermind’s deck, causing it to reduce the Mastermind’s ultimate skill cooldown by a greater amount than intended.
- Resolved an issue where the game would occasionally crash when Jill used the HOT DOGGER.
- Resolved an issue where the game would occasionally crash if the Mastermind continued to attempt to place creatures in the map after the creature limit had been reached.
- Resolved an issue where activating the Mastermind’s ultimate skill would subtract Bio Energy equal to the cost of the most recently used skill card.
- Increased the cost of First Aid Spray, Infection Treatment Spray, and Enhancing Spray when purchased from the Armory using Cyber Monday’s “Pharmacy” skill variant.
- Reduced the duration of the invincibility effect when using Zombie Apocalypse’s “Ambush” skill variant.