Rocket League has been updated with the update version 1.59, the patch is available for download on the PS4, Xbox One and the PC.
Most of the bugs are fixed with the update, all details can be found in the patch notes 1.59 below.
- Adjusted audio balance, fader system, and HDR audio priority
- Adjusted ‘Rocket Forge II’ Special Edition Wheels so they won’t clip through some Car Bodies anymore
- Fixed a bug that affected the accent color on the ‘Biomass’ Decal
- Adjusted diagonal kickoff locations on Champions Field to their original locations
- Hoops: Removed extra rim on Blue team hoop while spectating
- Steam Workshop maps affected by the Friends Update should no longer load to a black screen
- Adjusted ‘Asik’ Special Edition’s level of detail when viewing in the lobby
- Fixed a bug preventing some players from seeing the ‘View Player Profile’ option when selecting a player in the ‘Recent Players’ tab
- Fixed an issue causing deleted friends to reappear after adding a platform friend through RocketID
- On ‘Wasteland (Night)’, fixed a bug causing cars to respawn in the middle of the arena after a demolition
- [Xbox One] Returning from suspended mode will not longer affect party invites or in-game chat
- We continue to work on enabling same-platform Party invitations for players not on your Friends List
- Dunk House: In Free Play, the Ball does not lift right after the user moves out of the kick-off position like it does in offline or online matches.
- Friends List notifications will not appear while viewing Replays
- An incorrect error message may appear if you try to change your Rocket ID if PsyNet is down