Hi-Rez Studios today released a new hotfix update for Rogue Company. Below you can find all the details about this patch on November 17.
The Rogue Company Update 1.42 is now available for download. On the PS4 you have to download and install 288 MB. The size of the download can vary depending on the platform.
Rogue Company Patch Notes 1.42
- Enemy nameplates should no longer be visible through the Church building on the Windward map
- Dahlia’s ability should no longer remain available if a player switches Rogues during halftime
- Using The Fixers thermal ability will no longer cause him to stand up
- Swinging Ronin’s Ballistic Knife should no longer use up it’s charge
- Made improvements to address a variety of crashes due to memory issues
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Dahlia’s ability from being used in later rounds (please continue to report any issues with this)
- Reduced body damage from 70 to 60
- Adjusted falloff damage range
- Fixed an issue where the weapon would retrieve faster than intended
- Fixed an issue where the Warrant could should faster than intended after sprinting and/or dodge rolling