Hi-Rez Studios released a hotfix update for Rogue Company today. We have all the information about this update on July 29th.
Rogue Company Update 1.26 can now be downloaded and installed. The size of the download may vary depending on the platform. Nothing was mentioned about the individual improvements, so there are no detailed patch notes yet. Below you will find all the information we have.
Rogue Company Hotfix 1.26 Patch Notes – July 29th
- The VS screen now has an indication the match is loading
- Players should no longer respawn in Chimera when dying in Strikeout
- Emote Music will no longer be heard next round if player is dancing during the round transition
- Players can no longer access the roofs of the large buildings in Skyfell
- Fixed an issue with players purchasing multiple Founder’s Packs from receiving them
- Fixed 2 map exploits in Windward
- Party leader and party members no longer see different queues while queued
- When leaving a party, the “A player has left your party” notification will no longer appear twice