Today there is a new update for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 – we have the full list with all changes and bug fixes.
The Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Update 1.03 is now available for download, for all platforms. Unfortunately we don’t know the file size of the download, maybe you can help us?
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Patch Notes 1.03
At the moment we only have the patch notes from Steam, i.e. the PC version. As soon as we have the console details we will match them
Added various HUD customization options, so you can now:
- disable all HUD elements completely – great for taking screenshots and admiring the games beauty
- disable the wind indicator & bullet drop in your scope
- disable the map / enemy radar found in the bottom left corner of your screen
- disable hitmarkers
- disable gore independently from blood
- Automatic health generation on ‘Dead Eye’ difficulty has been disabled
- Automatic health generation on ‘Sniper Veteran’ difficulty has been slightly decreased
- Improved displaying challenge descriptions in all supported languages
- The “Kill everyone in the village without raising the alarm and rescue Taj Taheer” challenge is now unlocked properly, even after loading the game
Other improvements, tweaks & bug fixes
- The game will now indicate when an enemy spotter sees you with their binoculars, similar to snipers
- Removed one enemy in the Mount Kuamar region that sometimes spawned inside walls. You’re a free man again Gary!
- AI will recognise the player quicker in close range
- AI will react faster to grenades thrown
- Enemy AI should no longer spawn in the player’s field of vision on rare occasions.
- The Road in Ronald Payne’s outpost no longer flickers during Bullet Cams
- Improvements to ambient audio in caves
- Improvements to various player animations
- Fixed various instances in which a player could get stuck between objects
- Jammers and spotlights functionality has been made more consistent
- Fixed rare issue in which part of the Mount Kuamar region was not being loaded properly
- Additional performance and stability improvements
- Various bug & typo fixes.