Focus Home Interactive and Saber Interactive released a hotfix patch for Snowrunner – Imandra update. Below are the full patch notes for this patch on September 16.
The Snowrunner Update 1.11 can now be downloaded and installed. Today’s update implements new Imandra content and there are also bug fixes and optimizations.
Snowrunner Patch Notes 1.11
- In Co-op, fixed kicks from the game after watchtower unlocks, contracts completion
- Additional fixes for co-op on a LAN
- Fixed bug where trailers’ fuel capacity wasn’t displayed according to the selected metric system
- Fixed a bug when snorkel functionality for Royal BM17 depended on the installed bumper
- Fixed incorrect collision and behavior of International Transtar 4070A with Trapezium bumper and Fuel Tank attached (or other heavy loads)
- Added Logitech True Force Wheel G923 support for PC, Xbox One and PS4
- Fixed conflicts between using D-pad and moving camera using Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when gears binds were not saved when exiting the game
- Fixed bug when Clutch Pedal didn’t work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed winch not working when using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller