Electronic Arts today released the Kamino update for Star Wars Battlefront 2, Patch 1.32 is now available for download on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. We have the full patch notes for this update.
SWBF 2 Update 1.32 Patch Notes
- Kamino – Cloning Facility is now available to play on Capital Supremacy
- Added an in-game Voice Lines Wheel usable by heroes
- Raised the level cap for all units to 1000
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Adjusted the core mechanics of the Heroes vs. Villains game to accommodate the removal of the target system.
- Appearance bundles are now moved to the Collection screen. Crystal prices have been reduced and Credit prices have been removed.
- Community Request: Any changes to the Victory Poses for Iden Versio, Rey and Count Dooku have been reverted. New Victory Poses for Iden Versio (LOYALTY) and Rey (DETERMINED) have been added and are free to unlock for all players.
- Community Request: Increased the limit for Heroes using Voice Lines at once.
- Fixed an issue where lightsaber heroes were not able to deal damage to an enemy if they attacked while standing in front of thin walls.
- Fixed an issue where Yoda’s and Darth Maul’s blocks would stop working if the block button was held before and for the duration of the Dash Attack or Spin Attack abilities.
GAME MODE AND MAP CHANGES
HEROES VS. VILLAINS
- Removed the targeting system from the game. The description of the “Choose Your Path” Achievement/Trophy has been changed to “Defeat 50 enemies in Heroes Vs. Villains”.
- Fixed an issue where the countdown timer on the Spawn screen would occasionally disappear before the time had run out.
- Fixed an issue where changing Heroes in the Spawn screen would occasionally not be possible if the team was full.
CAPITAL SUPREMACY – GROUND PHASE
- Replaced the LAAT Transport Ship pilots with Phase 2 pilots.
- Fixed various visual issues with the Transport Ships showing inaccurately when experiencing high server latency or late-game joining of Capital Supremacy.
- The in-world icon of a contested Command Post now remains on screen while being captured.
- Added sound effects when players are contesting a Command Post.
- Fixed an issue where the accompanying arrow on the in-world icon of the Transport Ship would not accurately point to the Transport Ship while on-screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Chat window would not immediately show the latest message when switching between the Ground and Invasion phases on Capital Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue that would inaccurately describe which team is contesting a Command Post.
CAPITAL SUPREMACY – CAPITAL SHIPS
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the Capital Ship to appear in a damaged state, even when being boarded for the first time.
CAPITAL SUPREMACY – KASHYYYK
- Fixed an issue where the End-Of-Round screen would occasionally overlap with the end cinematic on Capital Supremacy – Kashyyyk.
- Fixed an issue where the AAT tanks would spawn on top of one another.
- Removed the sand weathering effects from the Capital Ships on Capital Supremacy – Kashyyyk.
- Fixed an issue where the “To The Last Man” timed challenge would track user respawns as eliminations.
- Fixed a visual issue where the minimap would occasionally wrongly mark the position of a squadmate.
- Fixed an issue where the audio in the intro cinematics would occasionally sound muffled.
EXTRACTION – KESSEL
- Added light emission to the Coaxium canisters on Kessel.
- Several collision, clipping, VFX, and traversal fixes on the Capital Supremacy – Kashyyyk, Dreadnought, Republic Attack Cruiser, and Galactic Assault – Geonosis maps.
- Fixed a collision issue with an asset through which Boba Fett could fly outside the map geometry on Bespin.
- Fixed various visual issues with texture popping on the MTTs inside the Separatist Dreadnought.
Implemented several improvements and bug fixes to Arcade AI:
- Enabled the use of abilities for Arcade AI: Vanguard for Assault, Sentry for Heavy and Infiltration for Specialist.
- Tweaked conditions for when different abilities are being used.
- Enabled Thermal Detonator for Assault and Shock Grenade for Specialist. Different throwing frequency per Arcade difficulty.
- Set Arcade AI to use same collisions as Troopers on Multiplayer.
- Tweaked Arcade AI cover queries, firing data, weapon data etc.
- Updated AI navmesh in Kamino, Starkiller Base, Kashyyyk and Bespin. AI can now reach areas that were previously inaccessible for AI in Bespin and Kashyyyk.
- Changed appearance of Kits in Bespin Arcade to Death Star appearance, based on community feedback.
- Fixed an issue that had resurfaced, with the AI Starfighters of both teams flying in Out-Of-Bounds areas when playing Starfighter Team Battle.
- Fixed an issue where the user was unable to use the Emote Wheel after exiting the STAP or the BARC Speeder.
- Fixed an issue where the user would be able to see allies on the minimap in the pause menu when deployed in any vehicle.
CLASSES AND SPECIAL UNITS
- Changed the face between the models for the Rebel Rocket-Jumper and the Resistance Rocket-Jumper.
- Fixed an issue where the ARC Trooper’s left pistol had a faster fire rate than the right one.
- Fixed an issue where the STALKER Star Card would not grant the correct amount of health in any rarity.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to see the “Shock Trap” deployed by an enemy ARC Trooper. The projectile has been updated to have infinite active time, be destroyable by blaster fire, and have a blinking light source for increased visibility by allies and enemies.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the ARC Trooper animation model to break when rotating the camera quickly from above.
- Fixed an issue where the Ping Site setting on Xbox would occasionally change to a default value without the possibility to change it. This forced a number of users to play on high latency servers.
- Fixed a visual issue where the background light panel in the Frontend and End-Of-Round screens would occasionally show up with visible borders around it.
- Fixed a visual issue where Lando Calrissian and L3-37’s Millennium Falcon, would occasionally show up with a missing shader on the Frontend screen.
- Fixed an issue where the name tag of the second player on the Frontend menu of Arcade would show outside of the background menu frame.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the usage of the Emote Wheel from the Pause Menu.
- Fixed an issue where players could trigger the inspection screen for the weapons of Heroes and Reinforcements.
- Fixed an issue where emotes on the Frontend would not trigger VO when browsing through them as a new player with the default appearance equipped.
- Improved client memory usage to address out of memory crashes on all platforms.
Source: EA Forum