Today, Bandai Namco has released a new Tekken 7 update. With this update, there are some customizations of the characters.
Tekken 7 Update 3.03 can now be downloaded on all platforms. Below we have included the patch notes for you.
Tekken 7 Update 3.03 Patch Notes
- During Hit: Increased the distance at wich you can shift to a throw after hitting an airborne opponent.
- During Hit: Increased the input window by 2 frames.
- While rising: Changed the damage freom 15 to 18.
- While rising: Shortened the recovery time after the move misses or hits by 2 frames.
- While Rising: Shortened the recovery animation by 2 frames.
- While rising: Changed opponent’s behavior when hit, increasing their recovery time by 3 frames.
- While rising: Changed the damage from 12, 20 to 11, 17.
- During Stealth Step : Changed the damage from 17 to 14.
- Super Combo Gauge: Decreased the amount the Super Combo Gauge is filled by 25%.
- Shortened the recovery time by 1 frame when the move is blocked or misses.