Payload Studios released a new update for TerraTech today. Below we’ll show you all the new content and bug fixes on September 21st.
The TerraTech Update 1.4.4 is now ready for download, for all PC Steam players. Today’s patch adds new content and fixes a few bugs.
TerraTech Patch Notes 1.4.4
- New Reticule Research mission – A Perilous Prototype, in both Single Campaign and Co-Op.
- New Reticule Research mission – Arena Challenge, in both Single Campaign and Co-Op.
- Reticule Research Payload Terminal is now available.
- Replaced old shield chargers with new versions in Reticule Research missions.
- Fixed bug with single block Techs and anchoring in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue with population techs no longer spawning in Campaign.
- Fixed player respawn issue with Arena Challenge in Co-op.
- Fixed level up text issue in Korean.
Translations have been updated for various languages:
Many thanks to the TT Translator team, in particular recent translations from: