Echtra Inc. and Perfect World Entertainment have released a new Steam update for Torchlight III. Below you will find the patch notes for this update on October 9.
Torchlight 3 Build 5659067 is now available for download on Steam. This patch fixes some bugs and makes some changes.
Torchlight III Patch Notes on 10/9/2020
- Added logging to help find issues with singleplayer save files.
_Dev Note: If you are still continuing to experience singleplayer save issues, please send us your logs so we can continue to investigate this issue further.
How to find your logs!
Good for travel issues, combat issues, rubberbanding/lag, odd failures/issues, inability to login.
- Copy this: %localappdata%/frontiers/saved/logs
- Paste it into your explorer window to directly navigate to your logs.
Saved Game Files can be found in:
Good for single-player related issues.
- Copy this: %localappdata%/frontiers/saved/savegames
- Paste it into your explorer window to directly navigate to your saved game files. Please zip the save data folder and send the entire folder to us._
You can send logs, save files, details, and any other information this issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed server crash if the hazard ends up invalidating itself in the status effect clear action.
- Fixed a server crash that can happen if a root motion occurred that ended up with a duration that was too short.
- Fixed an issue where the player may not receive the reward for opening the boss chest if he is doing it simultaneously with other team members.
- Fixed an issue where Sadista disappears completely.