EA has released the patch notes for the second UFC 4 update – We have all the information about the Patch on August 20.
The UFC 4 Update 2.02 can now be downloaded for all platforms. In total you have to download around 540 MB, depending on the platform.
UFC 4 Patch Notes 2.02
- Fixed issues that could prevent denying takedowns while moving or striking
- Fixed an issue where the Imanari Roll was available in “Stand and Bang” and “K.O.” mode
- Fixed exploit with Cage Back Clinch drives
- Tuned Marathoner Perk
- Tuned Cage Guillotine chain progress
- AI clinch frequency has been adjusted
- Tuned Side Control strike damage
- Tuned Boy strike damage
- Updated moves and perks for a few fighters
- Updated Archetype movesets