Valheim got a new update today and we have all the information for you. Below you can find the official patch notes from July 9.
Valheim Update 0.154.1 adds new fixes and adjustments. You can download and install the patch now to take advantage of all the improvements.
Valheim Patch Notes 0.154.1
- Fixed issue where capes sometimes formed strange bumps on the back after jumping
- Close build gui with ESC selection fix
- Fuling army event trigger fixed
- Wolf hunt event trigger fixed
- Troll ground slam can now be blocked
- Longship repair & build sound fixes
- Wolfcape durability fix
- Respawning resources timer fix (Berries and flint should now correctly respawn)
- Serpents no longer flee when low on health
- Fixed issue with ship containers not closing properly in some situations
- Raise terrain is more smooth & less pointy
- Fixed water particles & water-surface clipping issues inside boats
- Better fermenter feedback when it’s exposed
- Tweaked some sound assets to use less RAM
- Covered rocks should no longer look wet during rain
We have the patch notes officially from Steam, here you can compare it.