Valheim got a new update today and we have all the details for you. Below you can find the official patch notes from July 23.
Valheim Update 0.155.7 adds new fixes and adjustments. You can download and install the patch now to take advantage of all the improvements.
Valheim Patch Notes 0.155.7
- Random save bug-fix (Solves a very unusual case of world corruption caused when shutting down)
- Monster AI tweaks (More aggressively attacking structures when unable to attack the player among other things)
- Open container fix (Fixes issue where you had to click a container multiple times to open it in multiplayer)
- Taught Greydwarfs to throw better
- Event trigger tweaks (Wolf event only triggers after Bonemass has been killed, Moder army can trigger in mountains etc.)
- Long forgotten Blob event enabled
- SFX volume setting fix (Used wrong DB conversion)
- Maypole enabled (Happy midsummer!)
- AI flee behaviour tweaks (Bosses don’t run from you anymore)
We have the patch notes officially from Steam, here you can compare it.