Warframe developers completed Update 24 Fortuna and went live. Besides a lot of new content and Bug fixes, there is also the new world – The Orb Vallis.
Entering The Orb Vallis requires you to first visit Fortuna, a town full of new characters, new content, and new problems to solve! To do this, you must first reach Venus!
Reach Venus? Our veteran Tenno have had Venus unlocked for years – it’s time to go back. Maybe you’ve played long enough to remember our first ‘planet’ procedural tileset on Venus and the excitement at the time.
Below you can find all the details, the official patch notes.
Warframe Patch Notesd Update 24 Fortuna
THE ORB VALLIS
Located in the eye of a snowstorm, The Orb Vallis was once a scorching wasteland. When the Solaris reactivated the Orokin coolant towers, life reappeared in the Vallis. Giant looming mushrooms sprung from the snow, and four-legged Virminks appeared in the valleys. Through their blood, sweat and tears, the Solaris terraformed this barren region into a beautiful, hospitable world — but the Corpus are destroying its delicate balance in their pursuit of profit.
FORTUNA & SOLARIS UNITED
Down in the underground city of Fortuna, you’ll meet the Solaris: a society of body-augmented individuals who live in debt-internment under Corpus rule. A colony all too familiar with the reality of being “repossessed” — cybernetic limb and organ removal by Nef Anyo’s repo squads. Yet in these cautious times, the Solaris are a hopeful community who pride themselves in their efforts to terraform Venus.
VOX SOLARIS QUEST
Eudico, the once proud leader of Solaris United, has been reduced to serving Nef Anyo under near slave-like conditions to keep the rig jockeys of Fortuna safe. Help her regain her will to fight so that she can stand up to Nef Anyo and bring back the Solaris United resistance.
Completing the Vox Solaris Quest will unlock the following Vendors in Fortuna:
- Eudico – Bounties
- The Business- Fishing & Conservation
- Legs – Moa Companions
- Vox Solaris – Raknoid Hunting & Operator Agent
- Roky & Boon – Ventkids & K-Drives
FORTUNA SYNDICATES, VENDORS & ACTIVITIES
SOLARIS UNITED STANDING:
Similar to Ostron Standing in Cetus, earn Standing with Solaris United and work your way to an inner circle position.
- Old Mate
Eudico – Bounty Giver
Eudico is both the tough, no-nonsense mother figure who oversees a portion of Nef Anyo’s workforce…and the criminal mastermind behind the resistance against him.
Familiar and new rewards can be obtained from Eudico’s Bounties:
- Garuda Systems/Chassis/Neuroptics Blueprints
- Vallis Resources
- New Mod Sets (*final stats available in game):
- Mecha Overdrive (Kubrow): Increased Status Link/ Status Duration
- Mecha Recharge (Kubrow): Increased Shield Recharge
- Mecha Empowered (Aura): Increased Damage against a Marked Enemy
- Mecha Pulse (Warframe): Killing a Marked Enemy grants Armor for limited time for each enemy within an area
- Tek Assault (Kavat): Kavat has Increased chance to ignore Lethal Damage and be immune for a limited time
- Tek Enhance (Kavat): Increased Kavat Ability Duration
- Tek Gravity (Melee): Slam Attacks pull all enemies within an area
- Tek Collateral (Warframe): Increased Critical Damage when inside the Marked Zone
- Synth Deconstruct (Sentinel): Enemies killed by the Sentinel have Increased chance to drop a Health Orb
- Synth Fiber (Sentinel): Health Orbs increase Armor for Sentinel for a limited time
- Synth Charge (Pistol): Increased Bonus Damage on the final shot in Magazine
- Synth Reflex (Warframe): Increased Holster Speed
- Debt-Bonds (more about these in the Ticker section below!)
- And more!
Smokefinger – Mining
Meet ‘Smokefinger’, the Orb Vallis mineralogy enthusiast. This Fortuna vendor is your one-stop shop for the mining tools and resources you need! Speak with him in Fortuna to purchase the SUNPOINT PLASMA DRILL a fast-ignition, high-intensity mining tool capable of extracting the rarest of materials with surgical precision, and get to mining the Ores and Gems of The Orb Vallis:
Note: Ostron Mining Tools can be used out in The Orb Vallis to mine Gems/Ore, but the Sunpoint Plasma Drill is required to mine the rarest Gems in Vallis.
Smokefinger also offers many other services such as purchasing Gems for Platinum, trading Gems for Solaris United Standing, and a lustrous list of Offerings available for purchase using Solaris United Standing:
- Axidrol Alloy
- Heart Noctrul
- Smooth Phasmin
- Travocyte Alloy
- Goblite Tears
- Venerdo Alloy
- Hespazym Alloy
- Star Amarast
- Radiant Zodian
- Marquise Thyst
- Orb Vallis Captura Scene: Free roam the frozen tundra of the Orb Vallis by purchasing this Captura Scene from Smokefinger! Get to “Old Mate” rank with Solaris United to acquire this terraformed environment and enhance your Corpus aesthetic.
The Business- Fishing & Conservation
Meet ‘The Business’, also known as ‘Biz’. This Fortuna vendor is your gateway to two activities out on the Orb Vallis: EMP Spearfishing & Conservation!
A new take on the Plains of Eidolon Fishing Mechanic!
The best way to catch the robotic ‘Servofish’ in The Orb Vallis is with The Business’ offering of PULSE SPEARS – tools used to disable mechanical fish! This new type of fishing spear maintains the high quality of every Servofish you catch.
The Business offers 2 variants of Pulse Spears:
Built to recover Servofish without damage. Delivers a disabling electromagnetic pulse after a successful hit, if timed correctly
Successful electromagnetic pulses radiate outward also disabling any nearby servofish
Equip this in your Gear Spiral to begin your journey of catching Servofish in the Coolant! The fishing mechanic here is different – not only is aiming precision necessary, but also timing your Pulse detonation! Click within the red bar to succeed!
Your Ostron Spears will still work in The Orb Vallis, but the fish will be damaged. The key is to catch undamaged fish with the specialized Pulse Spears.
There are 13 species of Servofish to be discovered in the various Coolant areas of the Orb Vallis. Some require Baits – be sure to read descriptions to find your very own:
Baits are used to attract certain species of Servofish. Acquire them with Solaris United Standing and read about their uses in the descriptions!
Conservation / Track and Tranq:
The Business is equipped with new gear that will allow you to aid in the desperate Conservation effort of The Orb Vallis’ wildlife.
Two key pieces of gear are required for Conservation: Tranq Rifle & Echo Lures
Your standard issue Tranq Rifle can be acquired with Solaris United Standing and equipped in your Gear Wheel. It is used for all Conservation efforts.
Each species has its own Echo Lure which can also be acquired with Solaris United Standing and equipped in your Gear Wheel. You’ll have to progress through the Solaris United Syndicate to acquire some Lures!
Pobbers Echo-Lure: Entice and attract nearby Pobbers with life-like animal calls. The Pobbers is most often found around the Mushroom Fields of Orb Vallis!
Virmink Echo-Lure: Entice and attract nearby Virmink with life-like animal calls. The Virmink is most often found around the Lakes of Orb Vallis!
Bolarola Echo-Lure: Entice and attract nearby Bolarola with life-like animal calls. The Bolarola is most often found around the Mountainous areas of Orb Vallis!
Kubrodon Echo-Lure: Entice and attract nearby Kubrodon with life-like animal calls. The Kubrodon is most often found around the Cratered areas of Orb Vallis!
Now that you know the gear, here’s how to begin your Conservation Journey:
- Explore the Orb Vallis and look for locations on your minimap that indicate last-known animal sightings.
- Activate the area to begin the sequence. Conserving occurs in 4 Steps which are indicated by Icons on your HUD:
- FOLLOW: Follow the Trail!
- CALL: Use the Proper Lure and Pitches!
- TRANQ: Hide, aim, and shoot!
- COLLECT: Collect your specimen!
As you conserve animals, you’ll discover variants of all species. Good luck catching them all!
In addition to rewarding Standing for each catch, you get treasured items for your efforts. Each animal you successfully conserve will yield you a Tag that can be exchanged for a treasured reminder of your efforts to help the wildlife. From ‘Floofs’ to a badge, find the offerings from The Business!
Rude Zuud – Zuud’s Murderizers (Kitguns – Modular Secondaries)
Meet Rude Zuud, creator of the “Murderizers”… or more formally KITGUNS! Zuud is a bit of a stranger to formalities, might have something to do with all the static in her head… While she might have a couple of loose screws, that won’t keep you from crafting your very own soldered sidearms at Zuud’s Lathe!
These Corpus-tech Modular Secondaries are crafted using a Chamber, Grip, and Loader. Blueprints for these components are purchased from Zuud using Solaris United Standing. Once crafted, Pistol Mods are the upgrades of choice in your Arsenal.
Zuud offers other services as well such as Gilding your Kitguns, exchanging a Max Rank or Gilded Kitgun for Solaris United Standing, and the ability to Entitle your Secondary Weapons for Platinum!
Chambers determine the type of shot fired from your Kitgun! They earn Mastery Rank after the Kitgun has been Gilded.
- Catchmoon Chamber: Fires a wide-radius Magnetic energy projectile with a very short half-life.
- Gaze Chamber: A persistent cutting beam of pure energy.
- Rattleguts Chamber: Let ‘er rip, rapid fire.
- Tombfinger Chamber: Reach out and Blast someone. Precision with every pull of the trigger.
Grips determine the rate-of-fire, range, and damage of your Kitgun!
- Gibber Grip: What it lacks in impact it makes up for with intensity. Maximum rate-of-fire; maximum range for beam weapons. Minimum damage.
- Haymaker Grip: The ultimate grip for when one shot is all you need. Devastating. Minimum rate-of-fire; minimum range for beam weapons. Maximum damage.
- Lovetap Grip: The weapon grip of the measured killer. Slower rate-of-fire; lower range for beam weapons. Greater damage.
- Ramble Grip: Hold tight and unleash hell. Increased range for beam weapons; increased rate-of-fire for non-beam weapons. Reduced damage.
Loaders determine various stat alterations for your Kitguns including ammo capacity, reload-speed, and Status/Critical Chance!
- Bashrack Loader: High-capacity loader with increased Critical Chance and lowered Status Chance.
- Bellows Loader: Maximum-capacity ammo storage.
- Deepbreath Loader: A high-capacity ammo reservoir.
- Flutterfire Loader: A fast-loader with maximum Status Chance and minimum Critical Chance.
- Killstream Loader: A fast-loader with maximum Critical Chance and minimum Status Chance.
- Ramflare Loader: High-capacity loader with maximum Status Chance and minimum Critical Chance.
- Slap Loader: Fast loader with reduced Ammo Capacity.
- Slapneedle Loader: A fast-loader with increased Critical Chance and lowered Status Chance.
- Sparkfire Loader: High-capacity loader with increased Status Chance and lowered Critical Chance.
- Splat Loader: High-capacity loader with maximum Critical Chance and minimum Status Chance.
- Stitch Loader: Maximum capacity loader with increased Critical Chance and lowered Status Chance.
- Swiftfire Loader: A fast-loader with increased Status Chance and lowered Critical Chance.
- Thunderdrum Loader: Maximum-capacity loader with increased Status Chance and lowered Critical Chance.
- Zip Loader: Quickest load-speed with lowest Ammo Capacity.
- Zipfire Loader: Quickest load-speed with increased Status Chance and lowered Critical Chance.
- Zipneedle Loader: Quickest load-speed with increased Critical Chance and lowered Status Chance.
Zuud also offers enhancements for your Kitguns known as Pax Arcanes! Similar to Exodias for Zaw Melee weapons, these Arcanes can be installed on your Kitgun in your Arsenal once they have been Gilded:
- Pax Bolt: Headshots increase Power Efficiency and Power Strength for a limited time.
- Pax Charge: Kitgun Magazine is replaced by bolts fueled by a recharging battery.
- Pax Soar: Reduces Movement Speed while Aim Gliding.
- Pax Seeker: Headshots give a chance for projectiles to burst from the target and seek nearby enemies.
*final stats available in game
Legs – Moa Companions
Meet Legs, the Moa constructor! At Legs’ Pets & Parts, Tenno can assemble, customize, and name new Moa friends.
Once the Vox Solaris quest is complete, visit Legs to spend Solaris United Standing for Moa part Blueprints! Once you have a Model, Core, Gyro, and Brackets, you can assemble your Moa:
- Model: The head determines a Moa’s model type by unlocking a unique set of Moa Precept Mods. Once you acquire Precept Mods by purchasing the corresponding Moa head, you can use those Precept Mods interchangeably with each head (final stats available in game):
- Para Moa:
- Whiplash Mine: Deploys a mine that tethers all enemies in an area. A brief moment and all enemies still in range get pulled to the mine.
- Anti-Grav Grenade: A Grenade that reverses gravity in a radius, inflicting Impact Damage. Target sustains additional damage based on the amount sustained while airborne.
- Lambeo Moa:
- Stasis Field: Creates a stasis field for a limited time. While inside the field, all enemy projectiles move slower and deal less Damage.
- Shockwave Actuators: Readies a shockwave that repeats and knocks down nearby enemies.
- Oloro Moa:
- Tractor Beam: Increased Aim Glide Duration and decreased Gravity.
- Security Override: Auto-hacks consoles over time with a chance to mind control robotic enemies and turrets in an area for a limited time after Hacking.
- Para Moa:
- Core: The core engine determines each Moa’s base Shields and Armor stats.
- Gyro: Gyro gear rearranges Health, Shields, and Armor percentages to customize each Moa’s defensive subroutine.
- Brackets: Brackets determine each Moa’s Mod slot polarities.
Legs also offers new Robotics weapons that can be used by both Moas and Sentinels:
- Cryotra: Emits a ray of sub-zero energy.
- Tazicor: Burst rifle that fires electrified rounds.
- Vulcax: Charges up a powerful blast of ultra-heated plasma.
The Emotion Module determines a Moa’s audio set and physical reactions to its environment. You can purchase an Emotion Module from the Market and equip it on your Moa the same way you equip Animation Sets on Warframes! Choose between Aggressive, Inquisitive, and Sensitive. Feel free to switch it up any time!
Legs can Gild any Max Rank Moa to enhance its stats! Your Moa will also reward Mastery Experience once it has been Gilded.
- The Moa head is the component that rewards Mastery Rank, because the head determines the Model. Gild all Moa Models to maximize your Mastery Experience with Legs!
- You can also exchange any Max Rank or Gilded Moa for Solaris United Standing!
Ticker – Debt Tokens
Meet Ticker, the Debt salvager! At Ticker’s Used Goods, Ticker deals in debt forgiveness for Fortuna workers who might otherwise face punishment. Ticker can tell you about each case and the price they might pay for their debts. Help them by purchasing their Debt-Bonds and earn Debt-Bonds! Debt-Bonds are also available as rewards for completing Eudico’s Bounties.
You can exchange Debt Tokens for Solaris United Standing. There are five variations of Debt Tokens:
- Training Debt-Bond, Shelter Debt-Bond = Common
- Medical Debt-Bond, Advances Debt-Bond = Uncommon
- Familial Debt-Bond = Rare
Ever a diverse broker, Ticker also trades repossessed items on the side. You can use Debt Tokens to purchase second-hand Fortuna knickknacks and tools to decorate your Orbiter!
VOX SOLARIS: Raknoid Hunting & Operator Agent
A shadow faction led by a familiar face. Standing can be gained after completing the Vox Solaris quest.
You can earn Standing with the Vox Solaris (separate from Solaris United Standing and limit) by trading in Toroids obtained from certain location specific enemies in the Orb Vallis:
- All Spaceport enemies have a chance to drop the Vega Toroid.
- All Enrichment Labs enemies have a chance to drop the Calda Toroid.
- All Temple of Profit enemies have a chance to drop the Sola Toroid.
And if you’re lucky, you might find Toroids in your spelunking explorations!
There are currently 2 ranks with the Vox Solaris, and as knowledge of somethin’ big that creeps across the tundra grows, so will the Vox Solaris Ranks and Offerings. Note that you will need to complete The Second Dream quest before you can be initiated into Vox Solaris.
Vox Solaris Standing:
Use your Standing to purchase the newest classes of Mechanical Operator Armour:
Operator armor inspired by those Solaris who must work in searing heat.
Operator Armor modeled on enviro-gear worn by the surveyors and scouts of the Orb Vallis.
Lightweight and practical Operator Armor designed for flexibility and tight squeezes.
Operator Armor modeled on the daredevils of Fortuna’s maintenance crews.
Roky & Boon – Ventkids
Howzit, glinty? If you’re looking for a new way to traverse the Orb Vallis, the Ventkids have you covered. Hangin’ with their logical fam in the ducts of Fortuna, the Ventkids get by stealing parts from the Corpus and running K-Drive races out on the Vallis.
- PROPER FELON
Roky – K-Drive Acquisition
A member of the Vent Pobbers gang, Roky is your go-to for all things K-Drives. You can exchange Ventkids Standing with her for K-Drive component blueprints, and she will even bash together a plank for you if you ask nicely.
- Bad Baby
- Arc Twelve
- Cold Fusor
- Twin Kavats
- Step Tens
These components do not offer any stat bonuses, but the Board will earn you Mastery when you rank up your K-Drive — no Gilding required! You can earn Affinity for your K-Drive by completing tricks in the Vallis.
For additional statistic or functionality boosts, Roky also offers a variety of Mods (in exchange for Ventkids Standing) for you to equip on your K-Drive in the Arsenal. Much like your Archwing, K-Drives can be customized in the new combined “Vehicles” (previously “Archwing”) mode in your Arsenal.
- Mag Locks: Increases K-Drive Grind Magnetism
- Rail Guards: Increases K-Drive Grind Speed
- Air Time: Reduces Gravity while Falling Down
- Trail Blazer: Tricks leave a trail inflicting Heat Damage to enemies.
- Venerdo Hoverdrive: Increases K-Drive Jump Height
- Inertia Dampeners: Adds bonus Point Multiplier to Trick Score
- Kinetic Friction: Grinding builds up a charge that is released when landing the trick, dealing Electric Damage to enemies within range
- Slay Board: On Directional Dismount: Board is launched, dealing damage while pinning or slicing enemies
- Extreme Velocity: Increases+20% K-Drive Speed
- Nitro Boost: Increases +20% K-Drive Boost Speed
- Sonic Boost: Boosting will release a shockwave at a consistent interval, stunning enemies within range
- Thrash Landing: Landing a trick releases an explosion dealing a percentage of Trick Score in Blast Damage to enemies within range.
*You can view final Mod stats by visiting Roky in the Clubhouse in Fortuna!
Change the colors and choose your K-Drive Scrawl, featuring art from the Ventkids themselves, in the Customize menu. K-Drive Scrawls can be resized and re-oriented similar to Sigils, and can be found in bundles in the Market for Platinum!
- Kubrodons Series 1 Scrawl
- Kubrodons Series 2 Scrawl
- Pobbers Series 1 Scrawl
- Pobbers Series 2 Scrawl
Boon – K-Drive Customization & Races
While you’re grinding your way through Orb Vallis, keep an eye out for Boon, the leader of the Kubrodon Ventkid Gang, who wants to see if your K-Drive skills are up to snuff. Look for Ventkids Icons on your minimap in the Vallis to find various K-Drive Race courses littered throughout the landscape.
Talk to Boon at any of the icons to start a race. The rules are simple: pass through each of the checkpoints within the allotted time to complete the course. The real challenge is showing your K-Drive flair. The more tricks you complete during your race, the higher your overall Leaderboard Score and the more Standing you earn!
PLEASE NOTE: Races will eventually be more intense – including ‘admission cost’ Standing to participate, rewarding even more standing on high-performing runs, and even leaderboard rewards! To help us stress test issues, we are NOT launching with ‘admission costs’ as we do not want to have a high-risk scenario in case of issues. Be prepared for higher risk, higher reward Races in a near hotfix!
Five K-Drive race courses will be available each day, but you can replay each race for additional Standing until you meet the Standing cap. For those looking for more passive Standing gain, you will earn extra Ventkids Standing for any tricks you complete in the Vallis upon returning to Fortuna.
Keep an eye out for floating purple K-Drive Trick Boosters that appear while riding out on the Vallis: hit them for an instant boost to your trick score multiplier!
Aiming (the button you’d use to aim down your sights) is how you initiate tricks. Use it in conjunction with other controls for a variety of results:
- Aim + Direction + Jump = Small (tap) / Big (held) flip in that direction.
- Aim + Direction + X = Directional Dismounts.
Firing (the button you’d use to fire your weapon) can be used to add a grab modifier to your tricks:
- Aim + Direction + Jump + Fire = Grab Flip in that direction
Crouch can be used to grind:
- Aim + Direction + Crouch + Fire = Grab Grind
- Crouch + Direction + Jump = Air Spins
- You can also grind on a variety of surfaces in Orb Vallis!
- Sprint is the boost key, to help you gain speed.
- Jump can be tapped for a regular jump, or held to charge into a large jump to gain lots of air!
This is only a basic overview of the various K-Drive commands — be sure to give them a whirl yourself to see what crazy combinations you can come up with.
Due to its terraformed environment, Orb Vallis fluctuates between temperature phases, which directly affects certain ecosystems within it. The climate ebbs between Freezing and Warm (rather, slightly less cold), which affects the wildlife activity on the landscape. Tenno can see the current Temperature when hovering over the Orb Vallis node in the Navigation Menu.
The time cycle between these Temperatures is much shorter than the Day/Night equivalent on the Plains of Eidolon:
- Warm – approximately 4 minutes
- Cold – approximately 22 minutes
The weather outside is frightful, but the Bounties are so delightful. A Solaris United Agent who does not miss his organics awaits you OUTSIDE the doors of Fortuna in the Orb Vallis snow. Other Solaris United Agents are dispatched throughout Orb Vallis at enemy Corpus Camps – take control of the Camp to acquire Bounties from them. This harsh landscape restricts Incursions, but there is much to discover!
Corpus Terra Variants
Tasked to maintain Nef Anyo’s voracious control over the Orb Vallis, these new specialized units have advanced their attacks, weaponry, and icy attitude towards the Tenno. Stay warm and fight the good fight!
Take shelter from the storm within the caves of the Orb Vallis. But not all caves are dormant, Tenno…
Raknoids and Orbs
As you explore the Vallis, beware of mechanical, spider-like machines known as Raknoids. These Corpus-designed creatures range in size and lethality, from tiny Mites to massive, invulnerable Orbs that loom over the region. Fortuna’s brightest are currently researching how to take down these Orbs, but for now, steer clear.
The lands of the Vallis are home to many species of organic life. From glowing fungi to mucus mounds, encounter what this unique environment has to offer. Some of the plants require their “fruit” to be ripe before picking, look out for the ones that stand out from the bunch to collect their resource!
The Corpus have also settled into this biodome and littered their own tech resources across the land to be discovered.
- Mytocardia Spore
- Gorgaricus Spore
- Tepa Nodule
- Thermal Sludge
- …and more!
NEW ALERT LEVELS
The Corpus have synchronized a way to ramp up the fight in Orb Vallis. Your time out in the open world could be calm – or frantic, depending on the Alert Level! You can reach a maximum of 4 Stars which will have increasingly difficult and scaling enemies – can you handle all forms of Robotics and Corpus? Only time will tell.
To increase the Alert Level, simply allow the Corpus to summon more with active ‘REINFORCEMENT BEACONS’!
To decrease it, destroy all REINFORCEMENT BEACONS and hide away out of combat.
- Bounty Hunter
- Complete 6 Bounties within 60 minutes while in Orb Vallis.
- Airborne Exterminator
- Destroy 10 Raknoids in Orb Vallis while airborne.
- Ride or Die
- Reach top standing with Ventkids.
- Money Can’t Buy Happiness
- Reach top standing with Solaris United.
- Moa Money, Moa Problems
- Acquire a Moa Companion.
- Ride 1,000,000 meters on a K-Drive.
- Hang Tenno
- Make a 50 meter jump on a K-Drive.
- Stay Frosty
- Fall into Orb Vallis coolant from 275 meters while on a K-Drive.
- Vallis Spelunker
- Explore all of the caves in Orb Vallis.
- Race Ace
- Complete all of the K-Drive races in Orb Vallis.
- Animal Lover
- Complete 10 perfect Conservation captures in Orb Vallis.
Meet our 37th Warframe: GARUDA! Death’s crimson maiden. The blood of Garuda’s foes imbue her with strength and vitality. Visit Fortuna to earn this vicious new Warframe. If no Melee weapon is equipped, Garuda will resort to using her talons to deal damage and attack enemies. These claws can be Modded and upgraded in the Arsenal.
PASSIVE: DEATH’S GATE
As Garuda nears death, her damage increases.
1. DREAD MIRROR
Rip the life force from an enemy and use it as a shield that captures damage. Charge to channel the captured damage into an explosive projectile.
2. BLOOD ALTAR
Impale an enemy on an altar of talons and siphon health for Garuda and her allies.
Garuda sacrifices her Health to generate Energy.
4. SEEKING TALONS
Charge to expand the targeting area, release to send Garuda’s talons careening toward each target in the targeting area. Enemies who survive are prone to bleeding.
Garuda can be acquired via Orb Vallis Bounties & the Vox Solaris Quest, or in the Market for Platinum.
Flows like grace. Flows like blood. An asymmetrical, stain-resistant Syandana.
Find the Suparna Syandana in the Market.
GARUDA BATHORY HELM
What was once myth is now real, hand outstretched to claim that which runs within you. An alternate helm for Garuda.
Find the Garuda Bathory Helm in the Market or in the Alerts.
“Please return – covered in blood – safe and sound.” This Bloodshed Sigil can be equipped on any Warframe, but only visible when in the Arsenal, Captura, or when accumulating Health damage numerous times in a mission.
Find the Bloodshed Sigil in the Market as part of the Garuda Bundle. You will be able to earn it free in a future Fortuna release – event style.
Slash targets with a single precise bolt from Garuda’s signature crossbow. Alt-fire to let loose a barrage of bolts. All bolts have a chance to cause bleeding and headshots have a chance to increase reload speed.
Find the Nagantaka Blueprint in the Market.
This unsophisticated Corpus survival tool does what it was designed for: hacking and splitting whatever it strikes.
A weapon that reaches for its next victim even as it kills. With each takedown, this pistol spawns an energy tendril that reaches for a nearby target.
A weapon that builds charge the more it kills. Hit capacity then release for an obliterating discharge of power.
*Research for the Kreska, Ocucor, and Battacor can be found in the Dojo Energy Lab, or in the Market for Platinum.
The Oxylus Sentinel was designed to assist in Search-and-Rescue operations through the harsh landscape around The Orb Vallis. It comes equipped with two Precepts to do just that!
- Scan Matter: Resource containers within an area are revealed periodically on the Minimap for a limited time.
- Scan Lifeforms: Increases the maximum Active Conservation Encounters.
*final stats available in-game
The Oxylus’ default weapon is the Multron Rifle! A new Sentinel weapon that fires a burst of armor piercing rounds. Pick up the Oxylus Blueprint by visiting The Business in Fortuna.
Note: This Sentinel requires two open slots.
New Sentinel “Assault Mode” Attack Precept Mod:
In an effort to reduce the inventory duplication clutter that came with the individual Sentinel attack Precept Mods, Wyrm, Wyrm Prime, Carrier, Carrier Prime, Dethcube, Taxon, and the newest Oxylus now come with the “Assault Mode” Mod: “Sentinel will attack first visible enemy within an area” (*final stats available in game).
- If you already own the original attack Mods they will remain in your inventory but cannot be equipped with Assault Mode.
- Assault Mode has replaced the original attack Mods on enemy drop tables.
- We increased damage falloff range on the Sweeper Mod by 5m to allow it to work effectively with the Assault Mode Mod.
- Experience the chilling distance wails of the Orb Vallis creatures as they succumb to the frigid snow drifts, the ever present hum of seemingly perpetual debt workers in Fortuna, and the many unparalleled new voices of the Solaris colony. Open your ears to the incredible new vast array of sounds! This also includes of 16 minutes of original music – from the Ventkids to Orb Vallis itself!
- A new Fortuna Theme is available! Preview, purchase for Platinum, and equip by going to your Options > Interface > UI Customization.
- A new Mod, Fetch, for Kubrows and Kavats (Beasts) has been added – Detects and collects items within an area for its master, including Mods (*final stats available in game).
- Fetch operates the same as the coveted Vacuum Mod for Sentinels. You can find the Fetch Mod from:
- New Hyena variants in the Orb Vallis
- Fetch operates the same as the coveted Vacuum Mod for Sentinels. You can find the Fetch Mod from:
- New Archwing Mod drops have been added to the Balor Fomorian (*final stats available in game):
- Cryo Coating (Archwing Melee): Increased Cold/Status Chance
- Ion infusion (Archwing Melee): Increased Electricity/Status Chance
- Infectious Injection (Archwing Melee): Increased Toxin/Status Chance
- Charged Bullets (Archwing Gun): Increased Electricity/Status Chance
- Hypothermic Shell (Archwing Gun): Increased Cold/ Status Chance
- Contamination Casing (Archwing Gun): Increased Toxin/Status Chance
- New Beast Mods dropped from new Hyena variants in the Orb Vallis:
- Shock Collar (Beast): Increased Electricity/Status Chance
- Flame Gland (Beast): Increased Heat/Status Chance
- Frost Jaw (Beast): Increased Cold/Status Chance
- Venom Teeth (Beast): Increased Toxin/Status Chance
- Choosing your Focus is now available in your Arsenal! Whether you’re Unairu, Madurai, Zenurik, Naramon, or Vazarin, you can swap between your active Focus school with greater ease when preparing your builds!
- A reusable Ayatan Amber Star Blueprint (available for 10 Vitus Essence) is purchasable from the Arbiters of Hexis in the Relay.
- Added some polish to the Gear Wheel changes. We now have a UI marker to indicate where the start of the Gear Spiral is so you have an orientation point AND we always start the opening of the Gear Wheel in the same rotation. This is based on your feedback about losing muscle memory and losing your orientation upon repeat gear use.
- New loading UI elements have been added!
- 7 Solaris propaganda Posters are available for your Decorating pleasure in the Market.
- New Glyph Bundle: Venters Glyph Bundle! These Glyphs were illustrated by none other than renowned fantasy artist Pete Venters!
- Venters Headbanger Glyph
- Venters Burn Warning Glyph
- Venters Shocker Glyph
- Venters Disco Ball o’Death Glyph
- Venters Face-Blasting Stream Glyph
- Venters Glistening Magnificence Glyph
- New Dojo Pigments! Colors chosen by the esteemed Design Council:
- Memoriam Purple
- Drops from Terra Provisor.
- 01000011 Cyan
- Drops from Terra Raptor SX.
- Neo Pink
- Drops from Terra Trencher.
- Coolant Blue
- Drops from Terra Overtaker.
- Conductor Gold
- Drops from Terra Embattor Moa.
- Memoriam Purple
- Kitgun Rivens have been added as a Sortie reward!
- Added an option to move Decorations along a single axis (X,Y, or Z) for fine-tuned positioning.
- Added the option to toggle a ‘Grain’ filter to all gameplay, you can disable it here:
Riven Disposition Changes:
We have tweaked Dispositions across the board, to better uphold the delicate balance of power that Rivens represent (excluding Melee Rivens until Melee 3.0).
Please read our Developer Workshop for more information and direct your feedback/comments:
Sentinel weapon Rivens have been removed from the Riven generation pool. Those who own Sentinel weapon Rivens will still have them in their Inventories. Obtaining a Sentinel weapon Riven was simply lackluster compared to more applicable weapons.
Mining Changes (Plains of Eidolon & Vallis):
Mining launched with Update 22: Plains of Eidolon and introduced a new resource extracting system to Warframe! Collecting Ore and Gems required you trace a pattern around a deposit using a Mining cutter tool in order to release it from its encasement. Since then it has seen several small iterations over time in order to ease what was at times tricky to execute, especially since the quality of the deposit was affected by the accuracy of the trace (which typically made the process very slow).
With the introduction of a brand new open landscape with deposits of its own, we knew that we needed to add new challenge that required similar levels of precision and skill, but in a speedier fashion and with much more return. So with that said, we have made the following changes to Mining:
Extraction is now done by heating a deposit to the ideal temperature. Aiming and shooting your Mining tool at any of the heat spots (flashing blue dots) on a deposit will begin the process.
A thermometer gauge ring will appear with boxed indicators that denote where you have to land in order to extract from the deposit. Simply hold the fire button and release when you are inside any of the indicators on the ring. Red deposits still indicate Ores and Blue indicates Gems. Landing in the smaller of the indicators yields Gems (even on a Red deposit).
General mining notes:
- All hot spots must be completed in order to successfully collect Ore/Gems.
- Heat spots will glow red to indicate when you have successfully completed it.
- The more heat spots, the harder the extractions become with timing pressures and moving boxes.
- If all of the indicators are missed, you will still be rewarded a small amount of Ore/Gem (depending on the deposit type).
Operator Suit Mesh Revisit:
We’re back again with Operator Suit Changes! You may recall changes introduced in Update 23.10.0 shifted the mesh in several different pieces, including parts of the hood now being attached to the Torso. We did this because mixing and matching pieces is becoming the norm, and we want all Operator cosmetics to be compatible with this. However, the first pass lacked polish.
Changes are now being implemented so that the hood mesh is no longer attached to the Chest piece of the Operator.
The Operator Waistband section now displays each Suit’s waist attachments with the proper highlighted cloth displaying in the Icon. For example, prior to this update, the ‘Vahd Greaves’ were missing the center flap cloth due to not having a waistband attachment – which is now fixed!
This should be a much smoother roll-out of our mix n match changes.
Arca Plasmor Change:
The previous Mainline update of Chimera 23.10.0 included a sneaky bug that removed falloff damage from the Arca Plasmor and the Shwaak Prism. The Arsenal continued to state the always present falloff (10.0 – 20.0) but it wasn’t truly applying. We have fixed this bug, which resulted in adding falloff damage back to the Arca Plasmor and Shwaak Prism, and thus returned it to its original falloff state prior to Update 23.10.0. This also fixes the Conclave Arsenal displaying the incorrect falloff damage for the Arca Plasmor.
Note from [DE]Megan: I’m personally an Arca Plasmor devotee, and after testing comparisons, it truly remains a radiated plasma punch to the face.
- Bounty boards aesthetically changed across the board (Cetus). Hover to view, right click to expand reward list.
- Increased the Archwing max height in the Plains of Eidolon to 300 meters.
- The following Dojo rooms have received a quantity cap (Clans that currently exceed the cap will keep them):
- The Inspiration Hall now has a max quantity of 3
- The Custom Obstacle Course now has a max quantity of 5
- Enemy names in the Dojo Color Research screen that weren’t all caps are now all caps.
- Improved logic for ordering enemies to move to a NPC Defense Target.
- Improvements towards AI running into walls and Defense Targets getting teleporting into the abyss below in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tilesets.
- The Gear Spiral now displays RMB instead of TAB to switch to the Emote wheel.
- Improved Nekros’ Shadow of the Dead FX to better support replicating larger AI.
- The ‘SENTINEL’ Inventory category has been renamed to ‘ROBOTICS’ to welcome the new MOA Companions.
- Numerous Bells, Lanterns, and Nature Decorations in the Dojo have received the PBR treatment!
- Improved lighting and numerous textures in the New Loka Relay room.
- The Hystrix’s Alt Fire stats have been split into tabs when viewed in the Inventory, to fix the stat information running off the screen.
- Fixed a crash if a Clan message was received while transitioning between missions.
- Fixed rare crash when a member of your squad leaves (or squad disbands) while they have their microphone active.
- Fixed crash when Modding/entering a mission with the Dark Split-Sword.
- Fixed a Host migration resetting the Arbiter of Hexis Defense Operative’s Health.
- Fixed Kubrow Fur Patterns appearing as low quality textures.
- Fixed Tusk Predator Eximus’ not correctly awarding 500 Affinity when killed in the Plains.
- Fixing Saryn’s Molt being in a T-Pose rather than whatever pose Saryn was in when it was cast.
- Fixed Primed Quickdraw not appearing in the Codex when owned.
- Fixed missing Daily Tribute Milestone preview for Day 50.
- Fixed the Rolling Guard Mod not protecting oneself from self-inflicted Lenz Status Effects.
- Fixed Infested spore swarms spawned by Swarm Mutalist MOAs applying buffs to non-Infested agents (e.g. the Arbitration Drone).
- Fixed rapidly firing charged shots using Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors resulting in the Staticor’s glowing effects stacking and multiplying to the point that the player’s vision is compromised.
- Fixed the ‘Catch X fish without missing’ Riven challenge not resetting after missing a Spear throw.
- Fixed Gear Spiral icons popping in late.
- Fixed inability to send Gifts to a player who is in your current squad.
- Fixed Eximus Ospreys in the Codex being stuck to the ground.
- Fixed inability to select/move certain Dojo Decorations as reported here:
- Fixed wonky textures with the Xiphos Landing Craft door.
- Fixed the Repala Syandana clipping through Ivara’s legs.
- Fixed uncentered camera placements for Clients in Frame Fighter.
- Fixed spectator camera not following Operators.
- Fixed wonky Grineer AI animations when dropping from Dropships in the Plains.
- Fixed misangled pause Menu when attempting to invite another player to a current Conclave match.
- Fixed an issue where if you had 12 or more items in your Gear Spiral, entered the Arsenal, and begin to remove items, the Gear Spiral would not display in ring mode until only 10 items were equipped.
- Fixed an immobile arrow lingering on screen after viewing the Overlay Minimap in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed inability to use a Remote Observer in the Orbiter with a Hotkey.
- Fixed cases of Clients getting an infinite mission countdown timer.
- Fixed some murky glass textures in the Relay.
- Fixed inability to Auto Install Ayatan Stars when using a controller.
- Fixed the Harpak doing more damage than depicted in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Arbitration Drones taking damage from Gara’s Splinter Storm.
- Fixed Arbitration boon selecting the MK1-Braton.
- Fixed incorrect color combinations when choosing ‘white’ as one of the colors for the Note Beacon Decoration.
- Fixed cases where Fishing Spears could hit Sentinels and other things it should ignore.
- Fixed inability to remove Emotes from the Gear Spiral while in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Fishing menu displaying Hotkeys beside the slot number even though the Hotkeys only apply to the standard Gear Spiral.
- Fixed Fragment lore audio playing persistently when opening a new Codex entry, therefore remaining on screen and affecting other dioramas until it concludes.