Only three days after Wasteland 3 was released, the first update is already available. We have all the details about the game update on August 31st.
The Wasteland 3 Update 1.06 is now available for download, for PS4 and Xbox One (The Xbox version will appear a little later). On the Playstation 4 you have to download and install a total of 12 GB.
Updates 1.01 to 1.05 appeared before Wasteland 3 was released. The Day One Update was created from these updates. So today’s patch is the first real update after the release.
Wasteland 3 Patch Notes 1.06
- Improvements to memory usage that can result in a more stable play experience.
- Resolved an issue where certain players could not progress past the intro movie.
- Fixed an issue where the brightness cannot be re-calibrated after the initial start sequence.
- Addressed crashes on the consoles including single-player and Co-op.
- Added game stability improvements.
- Gameplay optimizations added.
- Added various gameplay adjustments.
- Other minor fixes.