WOLCEN Studios released a new update for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem today. We have all the information about this update on March 30th.
The Wolcen Update 126.96.36.199 is now available. You have to download and install a total of 1.1 GB. The Steam Launcher will ask you to start the update as soon as you open Steam.
Wolcen Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
- Fixed missing animations on Gernese after beating the Chapter III Boss.
- Fixed an issue causing Stormfall lighting to be incorrect when loading the Chapter II map.
- Fixed an issue causing a black screen or a crash when loading a corrupted character saved file.
- The news panel has been removed from the main menu.
- Fixed various client crashes.
- Fixed various server crashes.
- Fixed issues with the friend list and friend activity that prevented players to join each other.
- Fixed a desynchronization issue of the party leader state.
- Added a max cap to damage bonus provided by ailment stack count via active skill modifiers.
- Eclipse now stuns for 1 seconds baseline. The modifier “Unseelie Gale” now increases the stun duration by 0.5 seconds.
- The Burn ailment now inflicts damage to 5 targets around the main affected target instead of all targets.
- Fixed health bonus displayed in summoning skills active skill modifiers tooltip not matching the actual health of the summoned minion.
- Fixed 3D ground loot model for Veiled Eclipse and Figurehead Uniques.
- Added the new Unique tier for weapons and shields. They can be drop on area level 65 and higher. This concerns:
- Quintet of Sundowns
- Legacy of the Willbreaker
- Shimmering Shadows
- Ivakin’s Obsession
- Vulcaïn Steel Sword
- Chrono Cell
- Shard of the Red Mountain
- Edict. 184.108.40.206.7.
- Rigard’s Hope
- Vanity’s Plea
- Envy’s Denial
- Abolition Act
- The Apex
- Herald of Change
- Regicide Mark III
- 7th Purifiers’ Legion Archive
- Sea Tamer
- The Macksfesten Enneract
- Driftwood Miracle
- Prototype: Deliverance V2
- Fixed an error leading to the impossibility to generate percent elemental damage affixes on armors after a certain level.
- The Untainted Zealot and the Zealot clone are now easier to target with projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where an instance of the Justicar still used its Inexorable Advance skill.
- The Pacified Hierophant that can be summoned by the Aurora Knight is now weaker (less HP and fewer modifiers).
- Fixed Untainted mode rewards sometimes not rolling Untainted-mode-specific affix.
- Fixed an issue causing reagents to disappear from the item slot when starting the project “Increase reagent Rarity” in the Dark Market.
- Improved English localization.
- Updated German localization.
- Updated French localization.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- Updated Spanish localization.
- Updated Russian localization.
- Updated Polish localization.
- Updated Korean localization.
- Updated Simplified Chinese localization.