Content patch 8.2 for the current World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth expansion is live, and the next fixes and adjustments will be hotfixed.
We have the latest patch notes for the hotfix on September 10 for you. This update only applies to Battle for Azeroth, there are no adjustments or bug fixes for Classic.
World of Warcraft Hotfix Patch Notes – Septemebr 10
- [Live with restarts in each region] Hall of Fame: Queen Azshara (Horde) is no longer available to Horde player-characters in North America as their Hall of Fame for defeating Queen Azshara is now full.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Lady Ashvane
- Reduced Lady Ashvane’s health by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug where Suffering would apply even when the damage to the player was fully absorbed.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Queen’s Decree no longer applies to targets that are high above or below the Emissary in Dungeons such as Tol Dagor.
Followers and NPCs
- Unshackled Mercenaries and Ankoan Tidehunters should now benefit from working with champions and equipment that benefit melee troops.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Resolved an issue that caused Well of Existence (Essence) to be affected by healing reduction effects more than intended.
- Zoatroid Egg Sac will now proc from periodic single target heals in addition to the initial cast.
- The absorb on Zoatroid Egg Sac has been increased by 25%.