And there is the next WoW hotfix patch, Blizzard fixes other bugs in World of Warcraft Shadowlands. All details about the update on December 22nd.
The new WoW Hotif update is now available, it is a server update, you don’t have to download any data.
World of Warcraft Patch Notes on December 22
- Resolved an issue where some players that interacted with Anima Crystal Shards in Bastion were not receiving credit towards Shard Labor.
- Fixed an issue where Favorited items would disappear after a sudden disconnect.
- Death Knight
- Heartstop Aura (PvP Talent) will no longer affect the cooldown of Gladiator’s Medallion.
- Fixed an issue with Flow of Time (Conduit) not reducing the Shimmer (Talent) cooldown by the appropriate amount at higher item levels.
- Night Fae
- The enemies required for “Minions of Mueh’zala” now respawn faster.
Creatures and NPCs
- Larion Treats can no longer be used in instances, nor can the larions aid you in instances.
- Corrupted Cloudfeathers can no longer be skinned.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where players couldn’t summon party members with a Warlock portal inside Castle Nathria on Mythic difficulty.
- Artificer Xy’mox
- Resolved an issue where abilities would change their sequence if Artificer Xy’mox changes phases before casting Dimensional Tear.
- Glyph of Destruction now applies to targets that are not in line of sight.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Warrior’s Spell Reflect will no longer negate the Expose Desires ability.
- Council of Blood
- Fixed an issue preventing Dancing Fever from being reapplied properly on Mythic difficulty.
- Sire Denathrius
- Fixed an issue where Dusk Elegy was not correctly reducing incoming healing.
- De Other Side
- Increased the time to complete the dungeon by 2 minutes on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- The Necrotic Wake
- The damage against enemies with Flesh Crafter’s Throw Cleaver no longer increases with stacks of Bolster from the Bolstering Affix on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Sanguine Depths
- Executor Tarvold
- Castigate now inflicts damage every 1 second (was 0.75 seconds).
- Executor Tarvold
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue with Sephuz’s Proclamation (Legendary Effect) granting its buff regardless of whether the crowd controlling ability was successful or not.
Player versus Player
- Vanndar Stormpike peered across the Alterac Valley battleground and saw that his adversary’s health was 20% higher than his own. Not to be outdone, Vanndar has put in the work and increased his own health by 20%.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Multiple Elethium anima powers will no longer appear in the same Anima Cell. In addition, their elemental damage and healing penalties have been reduced to -25% (was -75%).
- Rogue’s Bonescythe 8-Set bonus effect is now always consumed when Hemorrhage is used.