Today there is a small hotfix patch for Wreckfest. You can find out what the hotfix improves below.
The Wreckfest update 1.279508 is now available for download, pc only. The patch adds improvements and bug fixes.
- PC: 1.279508
Wreckfest Patch Notes 1.279508
- Fixed a bug resulting in a server crash.
- Steam networking now uses plain UDP for direct IP connectivity instead of relays, reducing latency.
- Implemented a workaround for rendering glitch with AMD Radeon GPU Driver version 21.7.2 and newer.
- Server list request is now properly canceled when exiting the browser, improving responsiveness.
- Bumper Car can be now tuned in the tournament events even when not owning the DLC.
- Killerbee fender flares are now correctly released before the fenders.
- Added missing Hammerhead RS rear spoiler icon.
- Fixed Firfly engine bay materials.
- Game no longer crashes when extreme tire damage and deform settings are missing from custom vehicles.
- AI Sets and weathers are no longer packed into Bag Pack to ensure they can be easily modified.