Days Gone received a new update today, Patch 1.10 is now ready for download.
You have to download and install around 16,9 GB.
With today’s update, the “Survival difficulty mode” is added, among other things, in which the players can complete the action with increased difficulty and an immersive HUD. In addition, there are of course some bug fixes.
With the new survival mode, two new trophies have been added, one Golden and one Bronze. Here you will find an overview of all trophies.
Days Gone Update 1.10 Patch Notes
SURVIVAL DIFFICULTY MODE
- Survival difficulty mode has been included in this latest patch
- This mode includes an immersive HUD
- Enemies will deal more damage
- Fast Travel has been blocked in this mode
- Survival Vision has been modified in this mode
- Complete Survival difficulty mode for a new bike decal
- Two new trophies have been added exclusive to this new difficulty mode
- Fixed the issue where players didn’t have access to the rock item during certain missions
- Items that drop from Bounty jobs should now be acquirable after the target is taken out
- Players should not be blocked from completing certain Bounty jobs
- The mission cinematic for “There’s Nothing You Can Do” will properly trigger
- Resolved the issue with the knife in the mission “Sherman’s Camp Is Crawling”
- Added a tutorial pop-up screen for recovering your bike
- Audio improvements have been made for all the guns
- Adjusted the reticle to be more visible when shooting
- Fixed a player respawn issue in Old Farewell
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements