In Fortnite, the suspected challenges for Week 10 are now known. Dataminer have found clues that reveal all tasks unless Epic interrupts.
Datamining-Leak shows all challenges: The tasks of week 10 have been found by Dataminern. It looks like it should be fairly simple jobs in the penultimate week of Season 5.
However, as always, these statements are based on data mining and are therefore not necessarily correct.
Free Pass-Challenges Week 10, Season 5
- Search Puzzle Pieces in Basements (0/7)
- Consume Apples or Mushrooms (0/20)
- Eliminate Opponents (HARD) (0/10)
Battle Pass-Challenges Week 10, Season 5
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (0/7)
- Deal damage to opponents (0/5000)
- Search between a covered bridge and the 9th green (HARD)
The exact location of the treasure we have here for you.
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Pleasant Park