SteamOS 3.3.2 update had already been released by Valve which ought to be available as a Steam Deck client update too. This update improves docked mode, resolves Steam input, and much more. This update incorporates all of the changes and enhancements tested in the Beta and Preview channels.
SteamOS 3.3.2 update: Patch Notes
- Display Settings now include a UI for selecting the external display output resolution and refresh rate.
- Minimize troublesome resolutions on external displays automatically.
- Enhanced diagnosis of external display hot-plugs
- Issues with in-game camera operation when using a physical mouse have been resolved.
- Upon reconnecting an external monitor, the Steam UI’s aspect ratio and resolution were already switching properly.
- Developments in performance while rendering the start screen
- When you access the conversation tab, the chat text boxes are now auto-focused.
- Some cases wherein cloud sync was started while offline have been resolved.
- The startup tactile buttons issue has been resolved.
Leave a comment below if you like the update!