Wasteland 3 All Weapons Locations Guide

In Wasteland 3 you can choose of a very large selection of weapons, this will help you to face against enemies and help you to survive against them.

Most of the Weapons has a uniquie set of stats and abilities. It is hard to choose the best Weapon for your build as Wasteland 3 has a lot of them. In this Guide we will show you where you can find all unique weapons in Wasteland 3. You will see all details about every weapon and the location where you can find the weapons. Every Weapon can be upgraded through weapon mods, we have an overview of all mods posted here.

Here you can find our Wasteland 3 trophy Guide.

Wasteland 3 All Armor Locations Guide.

 

Wasteland 3 All Weapons Locations Guide

    Name: Crossboom [Crossbow] – B Tier
    Weapon Type: Assault Rifle
    Location: Bizarre Exterior, inside the locker in the Dentist’s Office.

  • Dentist OfficeRequirements: Automatic Weapons 5
    Price: $800
    Damage: 24-29
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Crossbow Bolt; 1
    Range: 15
    Stats: 85% Base Hit Chance, 10% Crit Chance, 2x Crit Damage, 15 Penetration

 

    Name: Dental Pick – A Tier
    Weapon Type: Blunt
    Location: Bizarre Exterior, you will find it on the corpse at the Dentist’s Office.

  • Dentist OfficeRequirements: Melee Combat 4
    Price: $475
    Damage: 44-61
    Stats: 85% Base Hit Chance, 10% Crit Chance, 2.6x Crit Damage, 15 Penetration

 

    Name: Frostbite – A Tier
    Weapon Type: Revolver
    Location: Warrens, there is a safe inside the Prison Block.

  • Prison Block - WarrensRequirements: Small Arms 5
    Price: $843
    Damage: 56-68
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 6
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 70% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.4x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Shrink Ray – B Tier
    Weapon Type: Laser Weapon
    Location: Old Survivalist Bunker, in the Hydroponics area loot the pile of trash.

  • Old Survivalist BunkerRequirements: Weird Science 1
    Price: $137
    Damage: 5-6
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 4
    Range: 12
    Stats: 85% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.6x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Spitfire – A Tier
    Weapon Type: Flamethrower
    Location: Gett Family Homestead, at the point Shanty is a safe inside the shack.

  • Get Family Homestead - ShantyRequirements: Big Guns 5
    Price: $643
    Damage: 10-13 x4
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Flamethrower Fuel; 12
    Range: 12
    Stats: 75% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.5x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Nitro Thrower – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Flamethrower
    Location: Clown Museum, in the southeast section is a drug stash, open it to get your new weapon.

  • Clown Museum - GalleryRequirements: Big Guns 6
    Price: $1181
    Damage: 35-51
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 2
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 95% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.6x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Brainwave Destabilizer – A Tier
    Weapon Type: Laser Weapon
    Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, go to the Heritage Museum and you will find it inside of a large container standing on a table.

  • Downtown Colorado Springs MuseumRequirements: Weird Science 4
    Price: $193
    Damage: 5-6
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 10
    Range: 9
    Stats: 80% Base Hit Chance, 14% Crit Chance, 2.2x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Dorsey Family Sword – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Bladed
    Location: Snowed Inn Resort, there is a corpse inside of the cabin.

  • Snowed Inn Resort - CabinRequirements: Melee Combat 6
    Price: $780
    Damage: 75-103
    Stats: 85% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 3.2x Crit Damage, 19 Penetration

 

    Name: The Emancipator – B Tier
    Weapon Type: Assault Rifle
    Location: Bizarre Interior, can be bought from the merchant Sanctified Piscitelli at the weapon shop.

  • Bizarre Interior - Weapon ShopRequirements: Small Arms 4
    Price: $319
    Damage: 26-39
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Shotgun Shells; 2
    Range: 12
    Stats: 95% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.8x Crit Damage, 7 Penetration, 25% chance to inflict Slow on targets

 

    Name: Last Call – A Tier
    Weapon Type: Auto Shotgun
    Location: Little Vegas, can be looted after you killed the enemies in Little Vegas.

  • Last Call Little VegasRequirements: Small Arms 4
    Price: $405
    Damage: 26-39
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Shotgun Shells; 4
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 95% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.85x Crit Damage, 7 Penetration

 

    Name: Last Resort – B Tier
    Weapon Type: Revolver
    Location: Machine Commune, can be obtained from a corpse in West Catwalk. You will find the corpse by walking towards the north central.

  • Machine Commune - West CatwalkRequirements: Small Arms 5
    Price: $290
    Damage: 52-62
    Ammo Type and Capacity: .38 ammo; 6
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 75% Base Hit Chance, 75% Crit Chance, 2.7x Crit Damage, 6 Penetration

 

    Name: Patriarchs Prototype Hammer – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Blunt
    Location: Patriarchs Palace, go to the right side once you left the Vault. Next go all the way up (south) and keep yourself on the right side until you reach the next huge (bright) room, there is a little room on the left side with a large container where you will find the weapon.

  • Little Hell - VaultRequirements: Melee Combat 7
    Price: $1160
    Damage: 95-116
    Stats: 80% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 3.6x Crit Damage, 24 Penetration

 

    Name: Red Ryder Air Rifle – B Tier
    Weapon Type: Sniper Rifle
    Location: Santas Workshop, it is inside of a locker in Santa’s Workshop.

  • Santas WorkshopRequirements: Sniper Rifle 5
    Price: $75
    Damage: 32-43
    Ammo Type and Capacity: BB Ammo; 1
    Range: 24
    Stats: 75% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 3.1x Crit Damage, 2 Penetration, +20% Strike Rate

 

    Name: Atom Smasher – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Assault Rifle
    Location: Godfisher Farm, there is a weapon crate next to a large stake.

  • Godfisher WindfarmRequirements: Automatic Weapons 8
    Price: $2700
    Damage: 52-64 x5
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 20
    Range: 15
    Stats: 75% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.4x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Flamesaw Cannon – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Heavy Machine Gun
    Location: Yuma County Speedway, another weapon crate right on the upper side once you entered the room.

  • Yuma County Speedway - Gang CompoundRequirements: Big Guns 9
    Price: $3037
    Damage: 349-485
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Sawblade; 4
    Range: 15
    Stats: 90% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.2x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Fusion Cannon – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Rocket
    Location: Scar Collector Mine, there is another safe on the upper side of the room. Lockpicking Level 10 is required to get this safe opened.

  • Scar Collector Minde - The Company StoreRequirements: Weird Science 8
    Price: $2956
    Damage: 179-267
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Rockets; 1
    Range: 18
    Stats: 100% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 3.1x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Marshall’s Law – A Tier
    Weapon Type: Revolver
    Location: Ranger HQ, can be bought from merchant Inspector Delgado. Some weapons are only available after you progressed through certain points in the story.

  • Ranger HQ - Inspector DelgadoRequirements: Small Arms 6
    Price: $997
    Damage: 115-140
    Ammo Type and Capacity: .38 ammo; 6
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 75% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.7x Crit Damage, 12 Penetration

 

    Name: Old Man Winter
    Weapon Type: Revolver
    Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, can be bought from merchant Snappin’ Jimmy Bob.

  • Downtown Colorado Springs - Market SquareRequirements: Small Arms 1
    Price: $129
    Damage: 36-44
    Ammo Type and Capacity: .38 ammo; 8
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 75% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.3x Crit Damage, 2 Penetration

 

    Name: Polar Express – B Tier
    Weapon Type: Rocket
    Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, can be bought from merchant Snappin’ Jimmy Bob.

  • Downtown Colorado Springs - Market SquareRequirements: Explosives 1
    Price: $205
    Damage: 38-57
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Rockets; 1
    Range: 21
    Stats: 100% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 3.1x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Polar Vortex – A Tier
    Weapon Type: Assault Rifle
    Location: Little Hell, loot it from a large container next to the bed in the Patriarch’s Suite.

  • Little Hell - Patriarchs SuiteRequirements: Automatic Weapons 7
    Price: $2468
    Damage: 44-53 x3
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 18
    Range: 15
    Stats: 75% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.4x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: The Retirer – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Revolver
    Location: Godfisher Windfarm,you will find the crate in the Bone Pit.

  • Godfisher Windfarm - Bone PitRequirements: Small Arms 9
    Price: $2481
    Damage: 160-196
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 8
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 75% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.7x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Roasty Toasty – B Tier
    Weapon Type: Flamethrower
    Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, can be bought from merchant Snappin’ Jimmy Bob.

  • Downtown Colorado Springs - Market SquareRequirements: Big Guns 1
    Price: $193
    Damage: 14-20
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Flamethrower Fuel; 2
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 65% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 3.1x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Blade of Winter
    Weapon Type: Blade
    Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, can be bought from merchant Snappin’ Jimmy Bob.

  • Downtown Colorado Springs - Market SquareRequirements: Melee Combat 1
    Price: $105
    Damage: 21-28
    Stats: 85% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 3.2x Crit Damage, 5 Penetration, 25% Chance to apply Bleeding.

 

    Name: The Coming Storm
    Weapon Type: Heavy Machine Gun
    Location: Yuma County Speedway, can be looted from a corpse located in corner (see picture).

  • Yuma County SpeedwayRequirements: Big Guns 2
    Price: $290
    Damage: 13-18 x9
    Ammo Type and Capacity: 7.62 MM; 54
    Range: 20
    Stats: 50% Base Hit Chance, 30% Crit Chance, 2.4x Crit Damage, 14 Penetration

 

    Name: Fuser Laser – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Laser Weapon
    Location: Little Vegas, inside of a safe at the Private Party.

  • Little Vegas - Private PartyRequirements: Mechanics 4
    Price: $537
    Damage: 10-12
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 3
    Range: 12
    Stats: 85% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.6x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: The Grizzly – B Tier
    Weapon Type: Brawling
    Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, can be bought from merchant Snappin’ Jimmy Bob.

  • Downtown Colorado Springs - Market SquareRequirements: Brawling 1
    Price: $100
    Damage: 10-14
    Stats: 85% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.3x Crit Damage, 2 Penetration, 25% chance to inflict Bleeding on the target

 

    Name: Kneecapper – B tier
    Weapon Type: Blunt
    Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, can be bought from merchant Snappin’ Jimmy Bob.

  • Downtown Colorado Springs - Market SquareRequirements: Melee Combat 1
    Price: $134
    Damage: 25-31
    Stats: 70% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 3.6x Crit Damage, 6 Penetration, 25% chance to inflict Frozen on the target

 

    Name: War Pig
    Weapon Type: Heavy Machine Gun
    Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, can be bought from merchant Snappin’ Jimmy Bob.

  • Downtown Colorado Springs - Market SquareRequirements: Big Guns 1
    Price: $148
    Damage: 247-360
    Ammo Type and Capacity: 7.62 MM; 60
    Range: 15
    Stats: 60% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.4x Crit Damage, 7 Penetration

 

    Name: Whiteour
    Weapon Type: Pump Shotgun
    Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, can be bought from merchant Snappin’ Jimmy Bob.

  • Downtown Colorado Springs - Market SquareRequirements: Small Arms 1
    Price: $144
    Damage: 19-26
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Shotgun Cells; 2
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 95% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.8x Crit Damage, 2 Penetration

 

    Name: Ray Tracer – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Sniper
    Location: Ranger HQ, can be bought from merchant Inspector Delgado. Some weapons are only available after you progressed through certain points in the story.

  • Ranger HQ - Inspector DelgadoRequirements: Sniper Rifles 10
    Price: $2808
    Damage: 247-360
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 1
    Range: 30
    Stats: 90% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.7x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration, 25% chance to inflict Shocked on the target, +25% Strike Rate

 

    Name: Graviton Shredder – A Tier
    Weapon Type: Heavy Machine Gun
    Location: Ranger HQ, can be bought from merchant Inspector Delgado. Some weapons are only available after you progressed through certain points in the story.

  • Ranger HQ - Inspector DelgadoRequirements: Big Guns 8
    Price: $2503
    Damage: 40-54 x9
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 36
    Range: 15
    Stats: 50% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.2x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Plasma Fist – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Brawler
    Location: Ranger HQ, can be bought from merchant Inspector Delgado. Some weapons are only available after you progressed through certain points in the story.

  • Ranger HQ - Inspector DelgadoRequirements: Brawling 8
    Price: $1349
    Damage: 39-57
    Stats: 90% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.25x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration, 10% chance to inflict Shock on targets

 

    Name: Nidhogg – B Tier
    Weapon Type: Heavy Machine Gun
    Location: Aspen, inside of the Bunker in a logger at the wall.

  • Aspen - BunkerRequirements: Big Guns 7
    Price: $1893
    Damage: 49-69 x5
    Ammo Type and Capacity: .50 ammo; 30
    Range: 15
    Stats: 50% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.2x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Cold Comfort – S Tier
    Weapon Type: Pump Shotgun
    Location: Aspen, inside of the Bunker in a logger at the wall.

  • Aspen - BunkerRequirements: Small Arms 6
    Price: $1593
    Damage: 44-64
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 4
    Range: 10.5
    Stats: 95% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 2.5x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

    Name: Reagan’s Gaze
    Weapon Type: Rocket
    Location: Denver Ruins, this a quest reward. Follow all steps to get the Reagan’s Gaze as your reward.

  • Requirements: Weird Science 3
    Price: $
    Damage: 43-65
    Ammo Type and Capacity: Energy Cells; 2
    Range: 18
    Stats: 90% Base Hit Chance, 25% Crit Chance, 3.1x Crit Damage, 99 Penetration

 

Written by: Tom Binsack

No comments yet.

Leave Your Reply

I agree Privacy Policy.